We have created a positive work environment for our employees, by encouraging honest dialogue, teamwork, innovative thinking and good work ethics. We nurture talent through effective means such as mentoring, training and providing constructive feedback that are mutually beneficial. We look forward to working with smart ambitious and competent individuals, who can share our vision for success and are also passionate about their work. Apart from being reliable and disciplined, they should be highly-driven and goal-oriented with good communication skills.
Job Description :
- We are looking for Market Research analyst to survey customers through telephonic interviews and to understand preferences and statistical data in order to support clients during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions.
- Primarily will be involved in conducting research surveys through telephonic interviews globally and record the feedback with 100% accuracy.
- Conducting telephonic (CATI) and web based (CAWI) interviews with CXO’s, Senior and Mid- Level executives across different geographies.
- Understand business objectives to discover prospective client preferences.
- Building Databases through various search engines like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, One Source, Google, Bloomberg, Hoovers etc.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Performing Market Research across industry verticals such as Information Technology, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Health-care, Energy and Utilities, Pharmacy, Automobiles etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Using problem-solving skills to handle difficult or irate clients.
- A methodical approach to manage focus groups, carrying out interviews and conducting surveys over the phone.
- Ability to cope up with the fast-paced work.
- Should be flexible and willing to learn and work as part of the team and organization.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule