We have created a positive work environment for our employees, by encouraging honest dialogue, teamwork, innovative thinking and good work ethics. We nurture talent through effective means such as mentoring, training and providing constructive feedback that are mutually beneficial. We look forward to working with smart ambitious and competent individuals, who can share our vision for success and are also passionate about their work. Apart from being reliable and disciplined, they should be highly-driven and goal-oriented with good communication skills.
- Data Analyst
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Maintain databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency, quality and data standardization.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing system reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct data inaccuracies.
- Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items.
- Primarily will be involved in conducting research surveys over the phone with national and international respondents.
- Understanding business objectives to discover prospective customers’ preferences
We are looking for Market Research analyst to survey customers through telephonic interviews to understand preferences and statistical data in order to support clients during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions. A successful market researcherwill be able to autonomously analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Primarily will be involved in conducting research surveys through telephonic interviews with national and international respondents.
- Perform secondary research and collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Perform valid and reliable market research analysis.
- Interpret data, reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, business models, salesand methods of operation.
- Evaluate key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other party researches and implement best practices.
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking